Our Legal Disclaimer
- You agree that use of the Website is at your sole risk.
- The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. TheSelf.net makes no representations or endorsement about the suitability, timeliness or accuracy of the Website. TheSelf.net disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of condition, quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- You may not use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable or impair the Website or its services.
- You shall comply with all applicable national and international laws, statutes and regulations regarding your use of the Website and its services.
- In no event shall TheSelf.net, its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, agents or any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering of the Website and/or its services, be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, any direct and indirect damages, arising out of or relating to the use, inability to use, unauthorized use, non-performance of the Website.
- You acknowledge that the Website contains information, data, software, photographs, graphics, videos, Images, sounds and other material (collectively “Content”) that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary rights.
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts of the Content for your personal, non-commercial use only.
- TheSelf.net is not responsible and accepts no liability for the Content inserted in the Website by third parties or any of their offers, services or products.
- Occasionally, the Website may make available a link to a third party’s website. These linked websites are not under TheSelf.net‘s control and TheSelf.net is not responsible for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from any linked website or any link contained in a linked website, or any changes or updates to such sites.
- You will not be entitled to any damages and/or refunds during service outages that are caused by TheSelf.net‘s maintenance on the servers or the technology that underlies the Services, failures of our service providers, computer viruses and any other cause beyond TheSelf.net‘s reasonable control.