The Grand Opening: The Self’s purpose & our resolutions Posted on January 01st, 2011 by Gad Asas in General with [fetching…]
As we hit 2011 tonight we are also releasing The Self. I want to properly introduce what The Self is about and what resolutions for this brand new year we’ve set to it.
The Self’s concept is to become a strong voice in psychedelic culture in trying to bring psychedelics to the mainstream. We want to reverse the general view of psychedelics from “drugs” to medicine. We are here to educate and inspire in the use of psychedelics.
So who are we?
We are a group of experienced shamans and individuals who are on the path to enlightenment and wish to share what we know to a more massive audience. With your help, we can spread the knowledge that lies only within the psychedelic and spiritual realms.
We will cover an array of topics here at The Self, including but not limited to:
- Psychedelic Trip Guidance
- Psychedelic Explanations
- Personal Growth
And in spirit of the New Years we are absolutely going to list our resolutions for The Self. At the end of 2011, into the exciting 2012 year, we will go over and see if we’ve met them. Realistic goals and expectations are necessary of course.
New Years Resolutions for The Self
- To get the ball rolling with partnerships with MAPS and other ventures
- To acquire a well-rounded, stable community of deep thinkers and newcomers alike
- To teach many and to meet many people
- To further expand our own knowledge on psychedelics and spirituality
- To hold deep, intellectual conversations at least once a week post-initial startup on The Self
We’ll come back to these resolutions at the start of the interesting year 2012. We’re going to work hard to provide valuable content to the psychedelic community and hopefully become a main source for various informations.